SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM – BEVERLY NUTRITION
There are various support mechanisms when weight loss goal pursued, as accelerate metabolism, because it determines how calories are used; In this sense, the keys are a good rest, exercise and a balanced diet, which may include foods that speed.
Besides requiring a continuing effort to follow a balanced diet can include certain foods that help accelerate metabolism, because their properties affect the way the body uses the energy required for all activities, according Specialists Medical Association Hispanoamerican California.
Speed up your metabolism naturally
When a person has a slow metabolism, energy expenditure is lower and tends to accumulate fat and gain weight, so it is important to have a good balance and, if required, make it work optimally.
One way to speed it up naturally is through the following foods:
1. Chiles or peppers. A study by the University of Maastricht (Netherlands) reveals that consumption helps speed up metabolism because it contains capsaicin, which reduces the amount of lipids and improves energy expenditure, besides providing mayorsaciedad.
2. Coffee and green tea. According to the Treaty nutrition specialist Angel Gil, intake of between 2 and 4 cups of tea or coffee a day to have enough antioxidants to speed up the metabolic rate 25% or burning calories is recommended.
3. Artichokes. Contain inulin, a carbohydrate that reduces the amount of ghrelin produced by the body, the hunger hormone, so with lower body focuses its energy on burning calories.
4. Ginger. According to researchers at Mayo Clinic, helps speed up your metabolism up to 5% and besides that increases satiety for its antioxidant and other substances.
5. Nuts and fish. For its high content of omega 3 fatty acids, these foods reduce levels of the hormone leptin, which has been shown, according to scientists from the University of Wisconsin at low speeds up the metabolic rate and burning calories.
Besides the above, specialists from the State University of Rio de Janeiro explain certain fruits such as pear or apple, for their properties help accelerate metabolism when consumption is common; that way it does burn more fat to be a healthy weight.
Recommended product: http://bit.ly/1tcWWUs