Surely you have heard about the benefits of cinnamon for weight loss. This article is dedicated to this valuable spice for athletes who choose to achieve their goals through smart eating.
In previous articles, we told you about natural fat burners, fat burners, and their functions and recommendations.
Cinnamon to lose weight?
Yes, cinnamon has a thermogenic effect on the body, and for this reason, its use is recommended in weight loss diets. In addition, this same characteristic makes it dangerous, for example, for pregnant women and people with hypertension.
It is known that like ginger, cayenne pepper, and turmeric; cinnamon has this activating effect on the body, which leads it to consume more calories than it would normally consume.
Before you start consuming cinnamon to lose weight, you should know that it is simply a supplement to your diet and not an element that you can exaggerate.
If you are looking for a supplement that helps you burn more fat than your body would burn under normal conditions, it is recommended that you look for a good fat burner.
Roasted apple with cream cheese and cinnamon
To prepare a potion you need:
- 1 red or green apple.
- A tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- A large tablespoon of cream cheese
- Artificial or natural sweetener of your choice
- Place the apple in the maximum oven. Preferably use a non-stick pan. You do not need to add oil or butter so that the apple does not stick.
- Let the apple cook for at least half an hour.
- Take a tablespoon of the white cheese of your choice and place it in a bowl. Then sweeten it with the artificial or natural sweetener of your choice.
- When the apple is ready and still hot, cut it in half and remove – with the help of a fork or a spoon – the seeds and hardness from the center of the fruit.
- While still hot, top with cream cheese and then cinnamon.
Intense coffee with cinnamon to lose weight
To make a cup using instant coffee:
- Place two tablespoons of instant coffee and two ground cinnamon.
- Add the boiled water little by little so that the cinnamon is properly incorporated into the drink.
- You can sweeten it and drink it with milk of your choice.
To prepare a cup using filter coffee:
- Set the amount of coffee based on the number of cups you want to prepare.
- Then in the same filter where you are going to filter the coffee, place a quantity of ground cinnamon in the same – or a little less – proportion than the ground coffee.
- Prepare the coffee as you normally do.
- You can drink it with milk and a sweetener of your choice.
Cinnamon for weight loss: Hot oatmeal with milk and cinnamon
This preparation is known to many and is worth remembering as it is a possible supplement to the daily diet of athletes.
To make a bowl of oatmeal with milk or Mingau:
- A cup of milk from your presence. You can use seed, nut, or animal milk.
- 1/4 cup of whole oats. It can be broiled or precooked, it just shouldn’t be heavily processed.
- Sweetener of your choice.
In a container that can heat on the fire, place the oatmeal with the milk. The ratio of these two ingredients will generally be 1/4 oatmeal for every part of milk. That is four times more milk than oatmeal.
Depending on whether you prefer the lighter or more dense preparation, these proportions may vary.
While the mixture is heating up, stir constantly so that it does not stick to the hoya.
When the milk is boiling the preparation will obtain a creamy consistency. That is the point we want you to get.
Sweeten it with a sweetener of your choice and add the amount of cinnamon that you like for this preparation.
If you are looking for recipes to lose weight, you are probably interested in learning about:
- Green smoothie for weight loss
- Spirulina, passion fruit and coconut water drink: super beneficial for your health
- Losing weight on Tiktok, a dangerous choice
- Why: Losing 30 pounds in 30 days
- Losing weight after 40: a challenge
You can consume it while it is hot. As it cools it will solidify.
Now that you know some recipes with cinnamon to lose weight, you just need to put them into practice and see the results for yourself. Let’s do it!