Beverly Nutrition, always at the forefront of nutrition, has created JOINT HEALTH PRO, a product designed for all those people who have joint, tendon, ligament, cartilage and bone problems due to wear because of sports or degenerative activity.
JOINT HEALTH PRO is composed of 8 ingredients with a perfect synergy between them, to prevent this wear, to help to regenerate the health of joints and connective tissue and prevent possible injuries.
Some of its ingredients and benefits are:
- Glucosamine sulfate: It helps to relieve pain in people with osteoarthritis, especially in osteoarthritis of the knee. Its main function is to regenerate the cartilaginous tissue, as well as the tendons and other tissues of the organism.
- Chondroitin sulfate: It is responsible for providing the cartilage with its mechanical and elastic properties. Once it is ingested, it becomes part of the synovial fluid that protects the joints and cartilages of the body. It is used for the treatment of osteoarthritis, the typical arthritis that the body suffers as it ages.
- Hydrolyzed collagen: It provides protein that promotes the regeneration of joint collagen, as well as ligaments, tendons and bones. It improves the firmness of the skin and helps to prevent aging. It is also used in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Shark cartilage: It contains mainly, in addition to collagen and chondroitin sulfate, a series of complex carbohydrates called mucopolysaccharides that are associated with collagen in the skin and mucous membranes to combat bacteria related to joint wear.
- Harpagofito extract: It is a plant from Africa that is known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Turmeric extract: It has been revealed as a prodigious plant with multiple properties: anti-inflammatory, digestive, hepatoprotective, antioxidant, antiulcer…
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane): It is more popular day by day due to its benefits to relieve pain and increase general well-being. It is used in the treatment of multiple ailments such as chronic pain, tendinitis, arthritis, bursitis, rheumatism, muscle pain, osteoarthrosis…
- Vitamin C: It is a vitamin known for its innumerable benefits. It reduces damage to muscles after exercise, decreases oxidative stress, improves immune function, helps to reduce fatigue and is essential in the production of collagen.