THE IMPORTANCE OF PISTACHIOS AND THEIR BENEFITS
Do you know pistachio nuts and their benefits? we know pistachios as small nuts originating from the Middle East, which have travelled around the world, not only for their incredible flavour, but also for all the properties they contain, as well as for their high energy and nutritional value. Pistachios are one of the richest nuts in terms of fibre and potassium. So much so that they were originally considered to be exclusive to the upper classes.
Pistachios are one of the richest nuts in terms of fibre and potassium.
What is it about pistachios that makes them so healthy?
They contain vegetable proteins, magnesium and iron, all of which contribute to the good maintenance of our immune system, as well as to the correct oxygenation of the blood. In addition, given their high protein level, they regulate muscle mass. These fruits will help to reduce the fatigue and tiredness that we face on a daily basis.
They are also rich in healthy fats, vitamin B6 and E, and what is very important, they have a high antioxidant content, as well as some agents capable of interfering in certain inflammatory problems, reducing the risk of suffering from some degenerative or chronic disease.
Here are some of the benefits of eating pistachios:
– Helps with the prevention of cholesterol oxidation, to eliminate it from the circulation.
– Recommended in cases of anaemia due to its high iron content.
– It facilitates intestinal transit thanks to its fibre.
– Several studies show a lower incidence of cataracts or loss of vision in people who regularly consume this fruit.
But… What makes them ideal for sportsmen and women?
– They are the perfect allies to satiate you between meals due to their high source of protein, which makes them ideal for recovering from your workout. What’s more, you can incorporate them into thousands of recipes to make your dishes healthier and tastier.
– Contributes to control obesity, as they reduce the amount of sugar in the blood.
– They are highly recommended for recovery after a race, so if you like cardio, pistachios are your great ally.
– They help with injury prevention.
– A handful of pistachios can be your perfect source of energy and concentration in training, even in your day-to-day life.
– They keep your muscular system in check.
We hope you liked this article, we recommend you our exclusive and delicious roasted Pistachio Cream. You will love it
Author: Kayla Rico