Composition of NEXT RECOUP X7:
- BCAA’s (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine): Three branched-chain amino acids that improve protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. They are essential in muscle recovery, they help to reduce stress or fatigue during and after exercise. They are important too because they help to keep the immune system in good condition.
- L-Glutamine: It is the most abundant amino acid in our body (around 60% of the total skeletal muscle tissue) and it is the one that fulfills a greater number of functions. It is, with the BCAA’s, fundamental for an optimal recovery after a high intensity training and to avoid the dreaded muscular catabolism.
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate: It is the combination of the essential amino acid citrulline with malate which is an acid salt. It is used to combat fatigue and muscle weakness because it helps to increase levels of nitric oxide in the blood. It also works on a psychological level, it helps to increase concentration.
- Beta-Alanine: It is a modified version of the amino acid alanine that, once ingested, is transformed into a molecule called carnosine that is directly related to muscle performance, as it helps to buffer acid in muscle tissue, increasing the duration and intensity of training and reducing muscle fatigue.
- Glycerol monostearate: It is an organic compound formed by stearic acid ester with glycerol. It helps to improve body hydration and muscular endurance.
- Magnesium: It is a fundamental mineral that intervenes in hundreds of biochemical reactions of the organism. It plays a very important role in the performance of exercise, since it is essential for muscle contraction and it helps to eliminate lactic acid.
- Vitamin B6: It is an essential vitamin for the correct functioning of the organism. It helps to prevent some diseases and collaborates in the production of neurotransmitters.
Packaging: 20 shots of 60 ml
Taste: Forest Fruits