Protein Vegan Delicatesse
Beverly Nutrition, as always at the forefront of sports nutrition, has created the “Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse”.
“Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse” contains a blend of vegetable protein isolate with the highest biological value (pea and rice) including the Exclusive Superfood Mix (Quinoa, Chlorella, Chia Seeds, Spirulina, Moringa, Psyllium and Wheat Bran) with recognized benefits, so this protein is your best option if you want to include in your diet a vegan protein of the highest quality.
“Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse” is also distinguished because it has three really exquisite flavors (Chocolate Cookies, Strawberry White Chocolate, Petit Beurre), being the best vegan protein on the market.
“Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse” is for people who need an extra supply of protein in the healthiest way, as it is free of aspartame, lactose, gluten and cholesterol.
Benefits of “Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse”:
- Pea protein isolate: source of vegetable protein with high fiber content and without fat content; rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Rice protein isolate: rice is the second most produced cereal in the world after corn. Rich in lysine, starch and amylopectin, it is one of the most digestive.
- Maltodextrin: supplement that provides energy very quickly, so it is used for very intense workouts. It is formed by fast-absorbing carbohydrates and it comes from foods like rice, potato or corn: The reason of being 100% natural.
- Quinoa: pseudo cereal rich in proteins (23% approx), minerals, vitamins, niacin, phosphorus, amino acids and fats (Omega 6).
- Chlorella: genus of freshwater green algae: it is the one that has more chlorophyll in the planet. It is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. One of its numerous properties is the ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Chia Seeds: It is the largest vegetable source of Omega 3 fatty acids; they also contain antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber. They help to control cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Spirulina: seaweed with a cocktail of vitamins and minerals, folic acid and essential acids. It contains so much chlorophyll that it is considered a source of oxygen.
- Moringa: It is also called morango, or “miraculous tree”, its leaves have innumerable nutrients, it is also antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, it reduces cholesterol and it protects cardiovascular health. A curiosity is that their seeds purify the water.
- Psyllium Seeds: Psyllium is the husk of the plantago seed, each 100 gr contains 71 g of soluble fiber, so it is used for weight control; it reduces appetite, it improves digestion and it is depurative.
Take 1 scoop (30 g) diluted in 250-300 ml of water. Mix until completely dispersed and take after your work-out, when you need an extra supply of protein or as recommended by your physician.
Packaging: 900 g (30 services)
For a delicious shake mix Vegan Protein with Rice Milk
DATASHEET: VEGAN PROTEIN 900 GRS
LEGAL NOTE: Products reviewed here are food supplements or as established by European Directive 2002/46/EC on food supplements and all can be legally sold in all countries of the European Community, under Articles 28, 29 and 30 of the treaty the European Community and by Articles 1 to 4 of the European Parliament Decision 3052/95/EC number. Dietary supplements are not trying to replace a balanced and varied diet, are presented only in order to supplement the intake of nutrients of a normal diet. Neither treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, acts attributable to drugs, as defined by European Directive 2004/27/EC of 31 March, the Council and European Parliament on medicinal products.