ULTRA VITAMIN B100
ULTRA VITAMIN B100 is a super advanced formula that contains all the vitamins of complex B plus vitamins C and E. Vitamins of the complex B are water-soluble, which means that the body cannot store them, therefore, they must be replaced daily. Vitamins B are essential for growth and help the body to break down and use food, which is called metabolism.
ULTRA VITAMIN B100 has high amounts of each ingredient (100% VRN) to guarantee the power and efficacy of the product.
These are its main benefits:
– B1 (Thiamine): It helps body cells to convert carbohydrates into energy.
– B2 (Riboflavin): It is important for body growth and the production of red blood cells. It helps to release the energy of carbohydrates.
– B3 (Niacin): It takes part in the functioning of the digestive system, skin and nerves. It is also effective in converting food into energy.
– B5 (Pantothenic Acid): It helps to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
– B6: It is used to help to break down proteins.
– B8 (Biotin): It helps to break down proteins and carbohydrates.
– B12: It is important for metabolism, it helps in the formation of red blood cells and it improves the functioning of the central nervous system.
– B9 (Folic acid): It helps the body to create new cells. It is essential for women of childbearing age.
– C (L-ascorbic acid): It has a powerful antioxidant effect and it helps to keep the immune system healthy.
– E (Dl-alpha tocopherol acetate): It has a powerful antioxidant effect that protects cell membranes from oxidation.
Recommended use: as a food supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal or as recommended by your physician.
Packaging: 60 softgels
DATASHEET: VITAMIN B100 60 PERLAS
LEGAL NOTE: Products reviewed here are food supplements or as established by European Directive 2002/46/EC on food supplements and all can be legally sold in all countries of the European Community, under Articles 28, 29 and 30 of the treaty the European Community and by Articles 1 to 4 of the European Parliament Decision 3052/95/EC number. Dietary supplements are not trying to replace a balanced and varied diet, are presented only in order to supplement the intake of nutrients of a normal diet. Neither treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, acts attributable to drugs, as defined by European Directive 2004/27/EC of 31 March, the Council and European Parliament on medicinal products.