Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse
Beverly Nutrition, as always at the forefront of sports nutrition, has created the Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse. Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse contains a mixture of vegetable protein isolates of the highest biological value (pea and rice) with the Exclusive Superfood Mix (Moringa, Chlorella, Chia Seeds, Spirulina, Moringa, Psyllium and Wheat Bran) with recognized benefits that make this protein your best option if you want to include in your diet a vegan protein of the highest quality.
Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse is also distinguished by having three really exquisite flavors (Chocolate Cookies, Strawberry White Chocolate, Petit Beurre), making it the best vegan protein on the market.
Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse is intended for all those people who need an extra supply of protein in the most healthy way, as it is free of aspartame, lactose, gluten and cholesterol.
Benefits of Protein Complex Vegan Delicatesse
– Isolated Pea Protein: a source of vegetable protein with a high fibre content and no fat content, rich in minerals and vitamins.
– Isolated rice protein: rice is the second most produced cereal in the world after corn. Rich in lysine, starch and amylopectin, it is one of the most digestible.
– Maltodextrin: a supplement that provides energy very quickly, so it is used for very intense workouts. Formed by rapidly absorbed carbohydrates, it comes from foods such as rice, potatoes or corn. It is therefore 100% natural.
– Quinoa: pseudo cereal rich in protein (approx. 23%), minerals, vitamins, niacin, phosphorus, amino acids and fats (Omega 6).
– Chlorella: a genus of freshwater green algae, it contains the most chlorophyll on the planet. High in proteins, vitamins and minerals, among its numerous properties it has the capacity to eliminate toxins from the organism.
– Chia seeds: the largest vegetable source of Omega 3 fatty acids, they also contain antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fibre. They help control cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
– Spirulina: seaweed with a cocktail of vitamins and minerals, folic acid and essential acids. It contains so much chlorophyll that it is considered a source of oxygen.
– Moringa: also called morango, or “miracle tree”, its leaves have innumerable nutrients. It is also antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, lowers cholesterol and protects cardiovascular health. It is interesting to note that its seeds purify water.
– Psyllium seeds: Psyllium is the seed shell of the Plantago, each 100 gr contains 71 gr of soluble fibre, so it is used for weight control; it reduces appetite, improves digestion and is purifying.
Instructions for use:
Take 1 ladle (30 g) diluted in 250-300 ml of water. Mix until completely dissolved and take after training, when you need an extra supply of protein or as advised by the nutritionist.
Packaging: 900 g
Flavor: Petit Beurre
FOR AN EXQUISITE TASTE WE RECOMMEND YOU MAKE YOUR SHAKE WITH RICE MILK, SOYA MILK OR ALMOND MILK.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100 GR
– Energy Value – 1504 kj/354.2 kcal
– Protein – 79,7 gr
– Carbohydrates – 5,4 gr
– Fat – 2,3 gr
– Fiber – 3,4 gr
– Salt – 1,78 gr