Cycling, Athletics, Triathlon, Running, Bodybuilding, Fitness, Crossfit or any high intensity sport.
What is Recoup X8?
Recoup X8 is a recovery gel with an exclusive blend of carbohydrates and amino acids that recharges the energy lost during exercise and boosts muscle recovery. Recoup X8 reconditions and regenerates your muscle mass wasted during training. Its exclusive formula will soothe and regenerate all the muscles in your body, helping you to recover faster. Thanks to Amylopectin, Glutamine, BCAAs and other amino acids, your energy levels will increase more quickly.
What ingredients does Recoup X8 Gel contain and how can it help me to recover faster?
- Amylopectin: A carbohydrate that helps to improve sports performance, supports the post-workout muscle recovery process and replenishes glycogen stores.
- L-Glutamine: Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body (more than 60% of the amino acid reserve in skeletal muscle). It is considered a “conditional” amino acid because of its importance, as the body increases its amount in situations of prolonged stress, high intensity training and injuries recovery. Studies on glutamine have shown that it is an amino acid that contributes greatly to post-workout muscle recovery.
- Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine, BCAA amino acids: BCAAs, also known as Branched Chain Amino Acids, make up a very important percentage of the amino acid chain in muscle proteins. They are actively involved in numerous processes in the body, especially in the processes of recovery and regeneration of muscle mass.
- Citrulline Dl Malate: Citrulline Malate is a mixture of Malic Acid and Citrulline which is involved in the Krebs cycle, the most important way of obtaining aerobic energy. It helps to improve athletic performance and accelerates recovery.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that we need to include in our diet. Our body does not use this amino acid to synthesise proteins, however, it does play a major role along with histidine in the formation of carnosine. Carnosine helps to prevent muscle fatigue and reduces the build-up of lactic acid in the muscles. It is therefore very useful for improving athletic performance.
- L-Arginine: L-Arginine or arginine is an amino acid that is a metabolic precursor of nitric oxide, which causes the relaxation of blood vessels. It helps to maintain or increase muscle mass, by boosting collagen synthesis, facilitates the formation of new tissue and reduces recovery time.
- Magnesium citrate: Magnesium is a mineral that can be found in large quantities in nature and in our bodies. More than half of the magnesium in human body is found in the bones and the other half in muscles and soft tissues. It is involved in the activation of more than 600 enzymatic reactions and chemical processes in the body, and is key to cellular metabolism and energy generation.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that neutralises toxic substances that accelerate the ageing of the body’s cells. It also neutralises free radicals, protecting cell membranes.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is necessary for the correct functioning of sugars, fats and proteins in our body, improving sports performance and recovery.
How should I take it, how to use it?
Although a gel stick can be taken before training, we recommend taking Energy Go before and Recoup X8 after exercise to speed up recovery. If you are an athlete and do high-intensity sport such as marathon running, cycling, athletics, triathlon, bodybuilding or any other intense activity, we recommend taking a gel stick after exercise.
Packaging or Display
12 gels in stick format
Red fruits and Orange