This energy drink is an innovative energy gel based on carbohydrates, taurine, inosine, caffeine, beta-alanine, L-arginine, vitamins and electrolytes. This energizing drink has been developed with all people who practice high intensity endurance sports in mind to provide the body with an extra supply of energy and improve sports performance.
Why is this energizing gel drink ideal for the high performance athlete?
For starters, the combination of maltodextrin and dextrose ensures a fast and efficient recharge of glycogen stores. On the other hand, being two carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, it provides this benefit for the athlete.
It also contains low glycemic carbohydrates (fructose and isomaltulose) to avoid glucose spikes. This is very important, for example, for those who are on a carnivorous or ketogenic type diet, and need to control ketosis.
In addition, and even so, due to its complete and advanced formula, this energizing gel can be consumed before training to increase energy levels. It can also be consumed during exercise for better recovery and a quick glycogen recharge.
Ingredients of the energizing gel drink
Know the ingredients of this energy drink to understand why it is the ideal ally for your training and competitions.
- Beta-Alanine: This ingredient improves athletic performance because it helps delay fatigue and increases endurance.
Stay in your fat burning zone and get the most out of your training
- L-arginine: It is an amino acid precursor of nitric oxide that helps transport a greater amount of nutrients due to its vasodilator effect and has a fundamental role in muscle recovery.
What is the best natural fat burner?
- Inosine: This ingredient is a nucleoside that helps transport oxygen from red blood cells to cells. It helps in the synthesis of ATP, which helps delay muscle fatigue and improve strength and endurance.
Sports Supplements Part I
Taurine: This component is an amino acid with a great antioxidant capacity that helps to improve sports performance since it facilitates the transmission of the nervous impulse, strengthens the immune system and improves protein synthesis.
The best whey protein for the growth of our muscles
Ingredients of this energizing gel drink
- Vitamin C: This vitamin strengthens the immune system and protects cells against oxidative damage.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Niacin: This ingredient helps keep energy stores stable and available. Participates in the formation of red blood cells that help oxygenate the muscles.
- Vitamin B6: A vitamin that contributes to normal energy metabolism, the functioning of the nervous system, and the formation of red blood cells.
MgB6 Pro 450
- Potassium: This is an electrolyte that helps regulate water in and out of cells.
Rest from training, know its benefits.
- Magnesium: This ingredient is an essential mineral that contributes to normal muscle function, helps maintain electrolyte balance, and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Benefits of magnesium in the human body
- Sodium: Like magnesium, this component is a mineral that is involved in muscle contraction, increases energy levels, and regulates blood pressure.
Remember that sodium consumption can help you avoid the typical headaches that appear on keto diets, or low carbohydrates.
How and when to use it
Characteristics of the energizing gel drink:
– Recharge glycogen stores, giving you quick energy for your workouts and competitions.
– Delays fatigue, thus improving your sports performance and helping you reach the goal.
– Increase energy levels so you can complete sports challenges.
– Increase endurance, thus improving your performance in endurance sports, such as: running, crossfit and HIIT competitions, triathlons, decathlons, swimming and Olympic lifting.
– Increases the formation of red blood cells.
– Improves sports performance.
– With carbohydrates of high and low glycemic index.
– Suitable for vegans.
– Without gluten.
– Delicious flavor, in three presentations: orange, cola and apple.
– You can easily consume it, as an energy drink.
Take 1 gel before and / or during training.